AFCO is an owner of the AMB/AFCO WEST*PAC building located in Cargo City, Philadelphia International Airport, PA. In July 1991 an investor partnership negotiated a land and facility lease to renovate, expand and operate the AMB/AFCO WEST*PAC building, which had been operated by the Division of Aviation. The project contains a renovated 83,000 square-foot building which can be enlarged to as much as 187,000 square feet and over 350,000 square feet of apron. Expansions of the project are expected to be financed through a standard commercial mortgage loan. Construction will commence when an expansion tenant is committed. The entire project when completed (renovation and expansion) is estimated to cost approximately $10,000,000, and to date has been financed entirely by equity.
The Airport is assessable from highway I-95, Route 291 and surface streets. The airport is located 10 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and 25 minutes from Wilmington, Delaware.
AFCO WEST*PAC Building
- 83,148 sq. ft. building
- 62,793 sq. ft. cargo handling space
- 20,355 sq. ft. office space
- 268,166 sq. ft. of aircraft apron space
- 41 auto parking positions
- 53 streetside doors
- 10’x10’ streetside door width and height range
- 53 truck docks
- 48” truck dock height
- 46 apronside doors
- 12’x12’ to 14’x10’ apronside door width/height range (can be raised to 16’ height)
- 40’ bay width
- 21’ bay height
- 70’ bay length (building can be doubled in depth at any location)
Office - 9,380 s.f.
Build-to-suit warehouse on apron - 40,000 s.f.
John Northcott - firstname.lastname@example.org
John Garrott - email@example.com